Everybody seem to love Chapman, it’s the go-to drink at parties and fun hangouts, that’s probably because it adds more sweetness to the place. Every once in a while, when we are in our “mood”, the thought of showing love to ourselves or just entertaining guests make us wish we know how to make quick
Everybody seem to love Chapman, it’s the go-to drink at parties and fun hangouts, that’s probably because it adds more sweetness to the place. Every once in a while, when we are in our “mood”, the thought of showing love to ourselves or just entertaining guests make us wish we know how to make quick Chapman, especially when it can be way cheaper when made at home.
Coupled with being a good skill for pleasure only, it can also be turned into a very profitable business for anyone who cares to take it up.
Here are the steps to making Chapman at home:
So of course, the Ingredients come first, here is everything you need,
Fanta (1 small bottle – 35cl)
Sprite (1 small bottle – 35cl)
Angostura aromatic bitter or Alomo bitters (3 spoons)
Grenadine syrup (1 cup)
Orange juice (5-10 spoons)
Lemon or lime
Cucumber (neatly sliced)
It’s important to note that Chapman is supposed to taste good and fruity, so you can use anything from Grapes, Lemon, Orange and Lime for starters.
You can do the whole preparation in a giant jug if you don’t have the Chapman bowl.
Take a giant jug, mug or bowl, pour a cup full of grenadine syrup.
2. Pour Sprite and Fanta into the same mug.
3. Add two to three spoons of the Angostura aromatic bitter (Alomo bitters is usually an alternative).
4. Add the fresh orange juice, and shake or stir with a large spoon.
5. Slice the the cucumber and other Fruits (oranges, Lemon, Grapes) into triangular shapes and throw into the mixture).
6. Get your Chapman cups or whatever cup you choose and pour your red looking beauty (Chapman)
7. Add the ice cubes in the cups and serve chilled with a straw (That’s if you are not in a hurry to drink up straight)
And there you have it! A nice, tasty, bloody red Chapman with sweet fruits to bless your evening. In case you forgot, rush to a store (or shop) and get your favourite snack to complete the equation.
Have a sweet time!
Kindly drop your opinion in the comment section below.