AND HOW TO SOLVE THEM Everybody enjoys being in a healthy relationship, one that meets all our childhood expectations especially when it’s with the dream guy/girl, it’s the one thing we all crave to have, love like in the movies; yet the biggest problem for a lot of people. Only people in real relationships can
AND HOW TO SOLVE THEM
Everybody enjoys being in a healthy relationship, one that meets all our childhood expectations especially when it’s with the dream guy/girl, it’s the one thing we all crave to have, love like in the movies; yet the biggest problem for a lot of people. Only people in real relationships can relate to the fact that there are problems in relationships, problems that aches the heart.
These 4 relationship problems are the biggest in Nigeria.
Money is definitely a factor, it makes or breaks a relationship in a lot of ways, in a country where nobody is smiling. Nigerian babes even go into relationships for the money and they opt for greener pastures when things begin to look dead, enough reason why niggas have to up their games if you must keep a chic in in love.
- Don’t start off a relationship with the impression that you can provide every damn need
- Don’t live a lie
- Try to be honest
- Don’t even start if you can’t finish, some people are just out of your radar, deal with it.
- Get a job
- Trust Issues
We all had lives before we got into a relationship and we’ve been hurt before, sometimes by people we trusted deeply so nobody is to be blamed for having trust issues in relationships because its allowed, but some people are just genuinely trust-worthy and it breaks hearts to know that they are not trusted after all. This is a major problem in relationships
- Don’t give your partner a reason not to trust you
- Always come clean, try not to be a cheat.
- Give him/her some space, don’t be all up in their business every time
- Deal with your past pain
Communication is a key thing here, its almost as big as trust and even money sometimes. I mean, how can two be together if they are not communicating?
- Date someone you can talk to, everyone wants to be heard.
- Let your partner know what you want in the relationship, things change for the better when someone at least, knows what you want, in case they are doing it all wrong.
This is one of the reasons people cheat and even break up a relationship. These days, people crave the best firework experience when it comes to sex, just about anything for the time of their lives with their partner and if something just doesn’t feel right, if the sex life isn’t great! If the other person doesn’t want to get down, then for a lot of people, that’s a problem.